fredag 6 oktober 2017

How to win friends and influence review

Find How To Win A Friend. Läs recensioner och se bilder. Vi är med dig hela resan. Vår kundtjänst är här för att personligen vägleda dig.


He encapsulated the formula to “pull yourself up by your bootstraps” in the midst of a market downturn, to put it mildly. Simply, it is a misnomer.

The book has now sold more than million copies. I’ve just finished to read Dale Carnegie’s most popular book, one of the most important self-improvement books on how to effectively deal with people — in business, at home, with friends , anywhere. How to win friends and influence people. Learn the six ways to make people like you, the twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking, and the nine ways to change people without arousing resentment. Image Credit: Goodreads.


The Review : I read this book years ago, but recently a friend enquired after it and I realised I hadn’t shared the review here. It is a large review with the occasional diversion from the topic because I feel it is appropriate for this classic book. If you want to know if you should rea check out this book review.


It’s based on sound psychology and even if you’re an advanced student of the social arts, it’s still a great refresher.

Get the book on Amazon:. Also great is that Carnegie uses the many real-life examples to back his principles. That was all news to me. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.


It is good for people in relationships, college students , new professionals, managers at all levels, salesmen, anyone in a leadership position, and anyone who ever deals with other people on a regular basis. It was a rough time in our lives. A time plagued with relational difficulties. Difficulties with family, work, friends , and even each other.


I will be going over what my thoughts are in this book and a few of the things I have learned from it. This is one of the most classic self-help books out there and it is vital that every entrepreneur read this. Those two people, Buffet and Manson, really express the weirdness that is Carnegie’s book in the modern era. When a book is attributed as an influence by famous and infamous people, and continues to sell this well, we can assume, that there is something to it. But how can a book this ancient be relevant today?


Carnegie tries to answer the age-old question of human interaction: how can I get the other person to do what I want? I will go over some things I liked about the book and some things I didn’t like. I will then mention what kind of people this kind of book is perfect for and lastly, I’ll give the book a final score (out of 10).


Review I once heard Bob Burg, as a guest on The Jordan Harbinger Show, say that the essence of influence is pull, not push. It not only describes the fundamentals of human relations, but is used as the bedrock to delivering exceptional customer service experiences for many successful companies.

Because each and every one of us need friends , and we need to have influence in our lives. I am not talking about influence so that you can get people to do what you want, but influence that helps you to create teamwork and cooperation to get things done. This book tells us that people want to feel important or they are in need of one of the following things in the list above. Every person has these needs.


You, me and the rest of the people on this planet. Self-expression is the dominant necessity of human nature. In my opinion the Dale Carnegie book is timeless and will be useful as long as people exist on the earth as regardless of the country, situation, industry, job.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Populära inlägg